Aluminium plate is widely used in aviation and mechanical engineering, radio electronics, electrical engineering, and other industries. It is made by rolling with a thickness of 10.5 to 300 mm, width of 1,000 to 2,500 mm, length of up to 30,000 mm.
Main types of plates:
- Non-plated – no additional designation
- Plated – 2 types::
- with standard plating – A;
- with process plating – B;
Classification by the state of material:
No heat treatment– no additional designation;
(T) – hardened and naturally aged;
(T1) – hardened and artificially aged;
Aluminium plate pros:
- strength and high uniformity
- high machining speed;
- manufacturing to customized dimensions to reduce waste when machining ;
- high resistance to corrosion due to the protective oxide layer;
Products intended for shipment can be supported by RT-Tekhpriyomka or RRR acceptance certificates for use at defence contractors and shipbuilding plants.
We have in stock a wide range of aluminium plates made of various alloys: A5, AD1, AMts, AMg2, AMg3, AMg5, AMg6, D16,, 11105, V95, and we can make any customized plate in the shortest time possible.
For more details, please call our managers +7(495)647-67-69 or email your inquiries to email@example.com